FAQ | Поиск | Пользователи | Группы
Московское время -
"Cahill" leaves Palace after

Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Хумор
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
limited
Форумщик
Форумщик

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 02, 2021 12:04 pm
СообщениеЗаголовок сообщения: "Cahill" leaves Palace after
Ответить с цитатой

Ex-England defender Gary Cahill has announced his retirement from Crystal Palace following a lack of talks over a new contract.

Ex-England defender Gary Cahill has left Crystal Palace after the two sides could not pgsoft agree on a new contract. The 35-year-old was released from Chelsea in 2019, giving him the option to leave. came to Palace on a two-year contract.

His contract expires this summer and after weeks of negotiations In the end, the two sides could not come to an agreement, so Cahill confirmed that he would have to pack his belongings at Selhurst Park.

Cahill said: "After careful consideration and consideration, I can confirm that I am leaving Crystal Palace after two wonderful years. I enjoyed my time at the club. I want to give my heartfelt thanks to everyone involved with the club, especially the fans and staff, for welcoming me into the South London family.”

“I wish the club continued success in the future. and wish you every success in the coming season.”

Cahill has made 20 appearances in helping "Prasat Ruean Kaew" finished 14th and scored in a game that beat Newcastle United in February.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Список форумов Ногинск - Неофициальный Сайт Ногинского Района (hchp.ru) -> Хумор Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти: