|Добавлено: Сб Июл 31, 2021 7:34 am Заголовок сообщения: Bob Odenkirk says he had a small heart attack, will be back.
|“Better Call Saul” star Bob Odenkirk said Friday that he “had a small heart attack” but will “be back soon.”
The 58-year-old actor took to Twitter to make his first public statement since collapsing on the show's Albuquerque, New Mexico, set on Tuesday.
“Hi. It's Bob,” Odenkirk tweeted. “Thank you. To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week. And for the outpouring of love from everyone who expressed concern and care for me. It's overwhelming. But I feel the love and it means so much.”
“I had a small heart attack,” he continued. “But I'm going to be ok thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery.”
His representatives had previously only said that he had a “heart related incident” and slot was stable in an Albuquerque hospital after collapsing while shooting the show's sixth and final season.
Odenkirk also thanked the network that airs “Better Call Saul” and the company that produces it.
“AMC and SONYs support and help throughout this has been next-level,” he tweeted. “I'm going to take a beat to recover but I'll be back soon.”
The tone of Odenkirk's friends and co-stars had already shifted from concern to relief before his tweets.